Home

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Passion fruit mani.

Sorry I haven't been posting in forever! I have had such a busy week with school, swim practice and finals, and Kaylee's volleyball and gym workouts.

I have a bright mani for you today. I did this mani for a neon party at a friends house and I actually like the color a lot more than I thought I would. I still haven't determined if its pink or orange.

I am so tired and sore today. I went to Crossfit (the gym, which does some pretty hard workouts, but my dad has also lost a pant size in about three or four months of going four to five times a week) for a beginners class, and we ran and did pushups, swats, burpees, kettle bell swings, wall balls, and these weird ball slam things. Anyway it took a lot out of me. Then we went to breakfast at Eggs 'n things and ate a 6-7 Swedish pancakes and a full eggs Benedict. I'm so tired!

I also wanted to share my new phone case! Its so cute!

1 comment: