Home

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bad news

I got some bad news...

I had the swatches on my phone and one of the pictures got deleted after I re-did my toes! I was so mad!!!!! I had a beautiful French tip using the ballerina collection and my pictures were good too. But, it was deleted, so I will have to do them again next time... Mean while I have another pedicure to show you. :) I also have the swatches for one of the ballerina collections.

Here's a nice pic of my sandals to go with it. :) I used a pink from the Nicole collection. This is nothing new, just an oldie but goodie from the stash. Then I used an Orly French tip white and an old pen to make some dots.

Sorry the pics are so blurry. The sunny Cali is a little gloomy and rainy so its harder to take good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment