Home

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Peacock feathers!

I used a blue by COLORS that is to die for! I love this color (although you have to put on two coats) and I use it all the time! I also used some small brushed, detailing nail polishes, that I found at Rite-Aid. I can't remember exactly what they are called but I do know they come in a pack of dark blue, neon pink, and neon green, or you can get the pack with white, black, and silver(I use both!).

I first painted the nails and Estes for them to dry.
Then I put a white stripe in the middle of each thumb, put a medium sized dot on top and lines coming off of the stripe.
Next use blue and put a smaller (but not by much) dot on the white one, and add lines to the white ones (some on top, some not).
Then use green and do the same as the blue. Make sure not to cover the blue all the way so there is dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment