Home

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zoya Beach Collection

I'm sure you have all heard about the new Zoya beach and surf collection. I am so excited for this to come out! I want these colors so bad! I'll have o keep an eye out for these colors! I checked Sally's Beauty Supply (aka Sally's, for future reference) and they don't carry the Zoya brand! I was so sad, I am new to the nail polish world and I didn't know you had to buy online because where I live doesn't seem to have it! :( But oh well, it's probably a good thing because if it were sold up here I might be broke.

Which colors are you looking forward too?
I can't wait to get my hands on this collection and where them in my favorite state, where the weather is always nice, California. I have my eye on a certain blue and pink that will match with a few bikinis in my closet.

1 comment:

  1. Zoya is carried at the Beauty salon/supply near my house next to the Starbucks and Subway in Canyon Country. There is also a beauty supply by the Albertson's on Soledad that has them as well :)

    ReplyDelete